1. Registration, Payments and Cancellation
- Invoices for Holiday Programmes will be sent prior to the programme commencing and your child’s registration will be confirmed once you have paid.
- There is no refund for Holiday Programme cancellations.
- Invoices for Coaching will be sent following the coaching session.
- Students who do not attend the scheduled coaching session will be charged $25.
- When registering your child, you must provide all the information that we request as this is important for the child’s welfare and safety.
2. Health and Safety
- Ten Feet Tall takes all practicable steps to ensure the safety of its students and teacher and to provide a safe learning environment.
- Ten Feet Tall is not liable for personal injuries sustained or any loss or damage of personal property.
- It is your responsibility to notify the teacher of an injury/ medical condition/s prior to the class.
- Ten Feet Tall teachers are not responsible for supervision of students outside their allocated class time.
3. Photography and Filming of Students
- By enrolling your child in a drama class, you give your consent for photos or videos to be taken of your child.
- Photos will be shared privately with parents through email, WeChat groups or What’s app groups or Vimeo.
- Photos or video will not be used for promotional purposes.
- Drama classes rely on teamwork if a student is struggling with their behaviour they will be asked to sit out for a period of time and in rare cases, parents will be contacted during the class. Any issues will be discussed with parents at the end of the class.
6. Privacy Act
- All information collected will only be used for the purpose of establishing and maintaining records held by Ten Feet Tall and will not be released or made available to any other person or organisation without your prior specific consent. You will be able to access that information and correct it in accordance with the Privacy Act.