- Unless advised in writing otherwise by Ten Feet Tall, all fees and associate costs associated with the provision of a coaching session must be paid in advance of the coaching session, or in cash at the commencement of the coaching session. When payment is not received prior to the commencement of a coaching session, Ten Feet Tall is not obliged to provide a service.
- Ten Feet Tall will provide receipt of payment as requested.
- The client agrees that where multiple coaching sessions are paid for in advance, all sessions must be used within 3 months of the receipt of payment by Ten Feet Tall. Where prepaid sessions are not utilized within 3 months, fees paid for sessions not completed, will be forfeited by the client.
- Costs associated with the coaching: mileage, parking, travel and accommodation are covered by the client. This will be agreed in writing and paid for prior to the coaching as agreed.
Cancellation of Coaching Sessions
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice of your intention to cancel any session must be provided to Ten Feet Tall prior to the scheduled coaching time and date. It is expected cancellation of a session will only result due to exceptional, unforeseen circumstances. The client is liable for all costs incurred by Ten Feet Tall which cannot be recovered due to the cancellation.
- Where less than 24hrs notice is provided to Ten Feet Tall for the cancelation of a scheduled coaching session, the client is liable for all costs incurred for the provision of the coaching session, and the anticipated fee for the session.
- Ten Feet Tall will provide clients the same courtesy 24 hours’ advance notice, or a free extra session.
- In the event a client wishes to discontinue coaching for any reason, the coaching agreement can be paused and reviewed.
- In exceptional circumstances, Ten Feet Tall reserves the right to terminate the provision of services to a client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Ten Feet Tall. Ten Feet Tall is not required to provide justification nor the reason for terminating the provision of services. Where advance payments have been made by the client, these will be refunded in their entirety.
Ten Feet Tall has no liability for any loss incurred by the client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or business or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- All personal information or business information supplied by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential.
- Where appropriate, Performance Managers will receive regular updates on progress against the individual development plan agreed on. Personal information shared by the coachee will not be shared with the Performance Manager.
- It is understood that by agreeing to participate in Ten Feet Tall’s coaching sessions, clients may be asked to record themselves on video for coaching purposes. All video footage of specific clients is the property of that client. Ten Feet Tall will not, without permission, use any client footage for any other purpose than client coaching. All video and recordings are the property and responsibility of the client.
- It is understood that Ten Feet Tall will make coaching notes, and that I can have access to this information at any time by request.
This contract is governed by the law of New Zealand whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim of any nature relating to the service provided or the contract.