Join the Ten Feet Tall Team
Ten Feet Tall is passionate about raising up a generation of students who feel confident speaking and performing to an audience. Students who can stand in front of an audience with the skills and experience to enjoy it!
If you are a dedicated teacher who has a great rapport with students and, if you are passionate about your students having excellent speaking and performing skills, we would love to connect. To find out more about working with us please contact Sarah here.
- Speech and Drama or Public Speaking trained teachers.
- Qualified teachers experienced teaching Year 1-3 oral language skills.
- Qualified teachers experienced teaching Performing Arts or English.
- Actors who have experience teaching Drama.
- Qualified teachers who have ESOL teaching experience and are interested in focussing on Public Speaking.
- We have hours for beginning teachers.
- After school 3.15-4.30pm
- Saturdays 8am-10.30am
- Computer and digitally literate - we use Google suite. Have their own laptop.
- Able to plan and prepare inspiring classes using our resources.
- Teach high energy, 30 minute classes.
- Have enough stamina to teach back to back classes for two hours.
- Build and maintain rapport with students and parents.
- Maintain high standards for themselves and students.
- Warm, engaging people person who can establish good relationships with clients.
- Take responsibility for student learning outcomes.
How to apply:
Please fill out the form below make sure you attach your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you think you are right for the role.
For more information call Sarah the owner 0273337385