Public Classes: Greenhithe, Hobsonville, Albany - After School & Saturdays
1.1 Weekly class registration with Ten Feet Tall is for a full school year of tuition Year 1-13.
1.2 To finish classes with Ten Feet Tall we ask for four weeks' notice in writing.
2.1 Fees are listed on the Ten Feet Tall website.
2.2 Invoices will be sent out by week one of the term and paid by the due date on the invoice.
2.3 If payment is late, you are required to pay a $25 late fee. Failure to pay this fee may result in the loss of your enrolment position.
2.4 To ensure students are eligible for attending their assessment, parents must pay the non-refundable costs of assessment fees by the due date on the invoice. No refunds under any circumstances are given for assessment fees.
2.5 Ten Feet Tall charges examination administration costs $25 per assessment.
2.6 Fees left unpaid at the end of each term will be handed to a debt collector and you will be liable for any costs associated with debt collection and recovery.
2.7 Ten Feet Tall offers families with siblings who both/all attend Ten Feet Tall classes weekly a 10% discount.
Public Holidays/ Sickness/ Personal Absence
3.1 Ten Feet Tall guarantees that we will run a minimum of 8 classes per term. If there are 9 or 10 classes in the term you do not pay extra.
3.2 All fees are non-refundable except in the event that classes are cancelled or in exceptional circumstances (eg. bereavement or serious illness). There are no refunds for sickness, injury, holidays or absences for personal circumstances.
3.3 Ten Feet Tall does not schedule classes on Public Holidays.
3.4 If your child’s teacher is away, a catch-up class will be arranged within the term.
Health and Safety
4.1 Ten Feet Tall takes all practicable steps to ensure the safety of its students and teacher and to provide a safe learning environment.
4.2 Ten Feet Tall is not liable for personal injuries sustained or any loss or damage of personal property.
4.3 It is the parent's responsibility to notify the teacher of an injury/ medical condition/s prior to the class.
4.4 Ten Feet Tall teachers are not responsible for supervision of students outside their allocated class time.
4.5 COVID19 Policy:
- Classes are only offered face to face in level 1 or 2.
- Classes will be online during level 3 & 4 - there are no refunds for online classes.
- Should a Ten Feet Tall teacher be sick for any reason, they will be asked to stay at home until they are completely well.
- Ten Feet Tall teachers have been asked to disclose to Ten Feet Tall if they or any of their family members they are living with are in self-isolation or have come into contact with anyone who has COVID-19. In this case, Ten Feet Tall staff will be asked to stay at home until the quarantine period is over and it is safe for them to return to work.
- Students who are unwell for any reason, will not be allowed to attend Ten Feet Tall classes.
- Hand sanitiser is available for students to use in class.
- Ten Feet Tall teachers will avoid-physical contact in all classes during level 2.
Photography, Filming, Information Sharing
Please send email@example.com an email should your NOT give your consent to the below:
5.1 By enrolling your child in a weekly class, you give your consent for photos or videos to be taken of your child.
5.2 Photos/Video may be shared in private class groups for parents.
5.3 Photos/video of weekly class activities may be used by Ten Feet Tall for promotional and publicity purposes.
5.4 Photos and video of recitals, and competitions may be used for Ten Feet Tall promotional and publicity purposes.
5.5. By enrolling your child in a weekly class, you give your consent for your child's name to be added to our Term Newsletter should they achieve Honours Plus or Distinction.
Online Learning Using Zoom
6.1 Once an online zoom class has been booked, the class can be changed online up to 48 hours prior.
6.2 Students will be sent zoom codes prior to the class with an invitation to join.
6.3 Should students miss the class there is no refund or class credit.
6.4 Ten Feet Tall may record some or all of the Zoom class to be shared with the families of students in the class. No video will be used for promotional purposes.
6.5 COVID19 Policy
- Online classes are scheduled at the same time as our face to face weekly classes.
- Zoom codes will be sent out the day prior 5pm, before the classes begin.
- There are no refunds, discounts or holds on tuition during lockdown levels, classes continue weekly.
7.1 It is the responsibility of the student’s parent, caregiver or guardian to ensure that Ten Feet Tall has current contact details for the student in our care. Please ensure the contact details are correct, kept up to date and include: full name, phone number and email, and date of birth for students under the age of 18. These details will only be held by Ten Feet Tall and will not be passed on to any third parties other than Ten Feet Tall teachers or staff, or as required by legislation
8.1 Ten Feet Tall collects personal information about students (and parents/caregivers of students under 18 years old) when you enrol for our classes.
8.2 All information is held at our office – 26 Te Wharau Drive, Greenhithe, Auckland. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you are entitled to have access to and request correction of this information.
Ten Feet Tall's Terms and Conditions can change at any time. Any changes will be communicated to parents prior to the following term starting.