Connect with your teacher for online lessons. Follow the links below:
You will enter a waiting room and your teacher will let you in. Any questions please contact Sarah on 0273337385.
Connecting to Zoom
- Your teacher's URL will be the same each week. It is unique to them.
- Click on the link above.
- If you are connecting from the website: www.zoom.us then you will need to click "Join A Meeting" and add their meeting ID number listed above.
- Contact your teacher for the passcode.
- You will be put into a waiting room - and the teacher will let you in when it is time for the class to start.
To have a successful Zoom Meeting
- Please be ready to start five minutes prior.
- Test your sound and video camera.
- Ensure your child is sitting in a quiet space - away from interruptions.
- Younger students may need a parent close.
- If possible it is helpful if students have a place to move around - it does not need to be a large space.
- Online classes are 30 minutes using Zoom.
- Students start with a warm up.
- We have specific goals we are working on - with learning each week.
- We finish with a warm down.
- Our classes are fun -our students really enjoy spending time with our teachers who are skilled at connecting.