Give your child the opportunity to develop speaking and performing confidence from an early age. Classes are fast-paced, practical, energetic, fun and focused on your child’s development. Children learn through games, exercises and a variety of activities that feel fun. We specialise in empowering students to excel at performing and hone their speaking skills. This programme is suited to both shy and outgoing children.
Students will learn:
- Clear speech
- Plan and deliver a talk
- Discussion skills
- Presenting skills
- Group drama
- Poetry speaking
- Creative thinking
Students will be able to:
- Speak clearly and project their voice.
- Grow awareness and use of eye contact, facial expression, posture and movement.
- Structure and deliver a talks in an extempore style.
- Speak and perform confidently to a range of audiences.
- Learn different techniques in storytelling.
- Develop critical and creative thinking.
- Listen and respond courteously.
- Listen and effectively question peers during discussions.
- Present all forms of drama with an audience focus.