School Holiday Programmes 2019
Ten Feet Tall holiday programmes are engaging and fun! We purposefully keep our holiday programme numbers small so that your child has a fantastic day gaining skills and fun.
Overview of the day:
- Games to warm up, relax and focus students
- Mime and movement games to start telling stories with our body
- Listen to a story we will use later
- Morning tea and playtime
- Warm up games – students begin to act in front of each other
- Create an improvised story together in groups – using specific techniques depending on students level
- Performance of stories
- Warm up games and focus activities
- Costume imagination game in groups
- Short improvisation tasks
- Performance and feedback
These holiday programmes are for Kristin School Students Only. Public Courses will be offered later in the year.
Ten Feet Tall’s holiday programmes are for small groups of students who are committed to improving their skills in a encouraging and supportive environment. For some of our students, public speaking and drama performance might not be their first form of fun: we totally get it, and work with students regularly who feel this way. Many of our converts have great things to say about the week they spend with us!
We take a maximum of 16 children on a programme.
Tuition is $75 per day running from 9am-3pm
Always action packed and fun, our holiday classes focus on developing speaking skills and performing confidence. If you have specific skills you would like us to work on with your child, we can develop classes around your specific goals.
Invite a friend
If your child takes classes weekly with Ten Feet Tall – invite a friend to the same holiday programme and we will give you a $10 discount on your Term 2, weekly classes invoice.
We would love to have you join us, please fill out the form below.
“Thank You for your Holiday Programme Sarah, I have been told tonight your programme was really fun!”
~Barb (Mum of 8 year old Sam