1. Registration, Payments and Cancellation
- Payments must be made prior to the coaching/class.
- When registering your child, you must provide all the information that we request as this is important for the child’s welfare and safety.
- There is no refund for class cancellations.
- There is no refund for coaching sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the session.
2. Health and Safety
- Ten Feet Tall provides a qualified, experienced teacher/s who actively promotes safe practice.
- It is the student’s parent/guardian’s responsibility to notify their teacher in the event of injury/medical condition prior to class.
3. Limit of Liability
- Ten Feet Tall will take all reasonable care of your child and his/her property during the coaching/class, but will not be responsible for any injury to the child or loss of damage to a child’s property.
4. Photography and Filming of Students
- We reserve the right to take photos of activities and children participating in those activities for promotional and publicity purposes. By enrolling a child in a course you give your consent for photos to be taken of that child. If you do not want photos of the enrolled child to be taken or used for promotional purposes you must state this in writing to Ten Feet Tall.
- Ten Feet Tall will not use video footage for promotional purposes nor post those images online without the specific consent of parents. Video footage may be taken of a performance and a link will be shared with parents of children only.
- Drama classes rely on teamwork if a student is struggling with their behaviour they will be asked to sit out for a period of time and in rare cases, parents will be contacted during the class. Any issues will be discussed with parents at the end of the class.
6. Privacy Act
- All information collected will only be used for the purpose of establishing and maintaining records held by Ten Feet Tall and will not be released or made available to any other person or organisation without your prior specific consent. You will be able to access that information and correct it in accordance with the Privacy Act.