- Cancelling Coaching Sessions
- A minimum of 24 hours notice of your intention to cancel any session must be provided to Ten Feet Tall prior to the scheduled coaching time and date.
- Where less than 24hrs notice is provided to Ten Feet Tall for the cancelation of a scheduled coaching session, the client is liable for the room hire costs of the coaching session, and the anticipated fee for the session.
2. Health & Safety
- Ten Feet Tall takes all practicable steps to ensure the safety of its clients and a safe learning environment.
- Ten Feet Tall is not liable for personal injuries sustained or any loss or damage of personal property whilst on the premises.
- It is the student’s responsibility to notify the teacher of an injury/ medical condition/s prior to the class.
- A first aid kit is always available and all Ten Feet Tall teachers are first aid certified.
- Ten Feet Tall does not provide anyone with Panadol or equivalent or administer students’ medication (unless arranged).
- Ten Feet Tall has no liability for any loss incurred by the client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or business or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
4. Photography or filming of students
- We reserve the right to take photos of activities and students participating in those activities for promotional and publicity purposes. By enrolling in a drama class you give your consent for photos to be taken of you/your child.
- If you do not want photos of you to be taken or used for promotional purposes you must state this in writing to Ten Feet Tall.
- It is understood that by agreeing to participate in Ten Feet Tall’s coaching sessions, clients may be recorded on video for coaching purposes. All video footage of specific clients is the property of that client. Ten Feet Tall will not, without permission, use any client footage for any other purpose than client coaching. All video and recordings shall be offered to clients, after which they become the property and responsibility of the client.
5. Privacy Act 1993
- All personal information or business information supplied by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to the client or someone else.
- I understand my coach will collect personal information from me verbally and in writing and make their own notes, and that I can have access to this information at any time by request.