SPEAK English Speaking Confidence in Business
Are you seeking a job or looking for the skills to develop your confidence at work? These small group classes work towards a Speech NZ Professional Speaking exam and focus on developing your speaking confidence.
- Understand how to flex your communication style in different situations.
- Communicate your opinions during meetings.
- Prepare a speech relevant to your occupation, studies or interests.
- Read aloud clearly, whilst maintaining a connection with your listeners.
- Understand the importance of non-verbal communication and develop your communication style.
- Speak clearly during telephone conversations.
- Skype with a positive impression.
- Demonstrate confidence and competence during an interview.
- Communicate effectively during role play situations.
- Prepare a social speech.
Class Day/Time: 2017 TBC
Class Size: 6-8 adults
Class Length: 1 hour weekly for 10 weeks.
Class Location: Greenhithe Community Trust, No. 12 Greenhithe Road
Ask us about running this programme at your workplace.
Sign Up for our English Speaking Confidence Newsletter to receive tips about improving your conversational English as well as special offers.