Close the Gap -Public Speaking Workshops
As a speaker, about to deliver a speech or presentation, we have to find ways to interrupt the thoughts of our audience, then harness their attention and sustain our audience through the journey of our speech. How do we close the gap between the speaker and the audience so that our audience is fully engaged and leaves feeling inspired?
- Understand the gap between the speaker and audience
- Learn techniques to write a speech with an audience focus
- Use techniques to engage the audience
- Use delivery techniques to sustain an audience
- Use techniques including visuals to involve an audience in your speech
- Speak with clarity and purpose
Join us for 6 workshops designed to focused on writing and delivering an engaging speech; with an audience focused approach. These sessions are fast paced, practical and fun as we work together to explore how to best meet the needs of any audience. These workshops can be delivered in a business setting over a 1 or 2-day programme, depending on your objectives.
Workshop Dates: 2017 TBC
Workshop Size: 6-10 Adults
Workshop Length: 2 hours
Workshop Day/Time: TBC
Workshop Fee: Depends on Class Size (Terms and Conditions)
Workshop Location: Greenhithe Community Trust, No. 12 Greenhithe Road